Friday, March 28, 2014

Brooklyn Nine-Nine Finale + The Wrap Up

Ok guys, here's the 411: Grey's Anatomy is freaking me out, Brooklyn Nine-Nine ended for the season and I'm freaking out because that show is the best comedy on TV, and I've watched 300 Rise of an Empire twice because it was freakishly amazing. Also, Divergent was pretty great too. If none of these are in your repertoire of things you've seen, then there's no help for you. You're life is a sham. Oh and I finished season three of Game of Thrones... a good chunk of my soul was also taken after watching that. So let's get on with it.

Grey's Anatomy
If you like to inform yourself about the future of your favorite shows (proof), you should know that Sandra Oh is leaving GA this season but how will her character's story end? Will she die? If she doesn't die, she will have to move away right? Here's where I have a theory... It should also be no news that Dr. Burke will be making another appearance and I have no doubt that when he leaves again, Cristina will go with him. Episode 17 just showed us that her and Owen are not going to work out once and for all. So put the pieces together people.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine
 
The best comedy on television has ended its first season and I want more. I'm a huge fan of this show and I have no regrets when I say that it could possibly trump The Office, Parks and Rec, and 30 Rock for my favorite comedy. Is that criminal of me to say? I reassured myself by realizing the backbone of this show's success is from creator Michael Schur ("The Office," "Parks and Rec"), along with co-creator Dan Goor ("Parks and Rec"), and Executive producer David Miner ("30 Rock").  My loyalty still remains and it's okay if you feel this way too. I believe that every element that made those shows amazing is being put into Nine-Nine with full force of awesomeness. 


300 Rise of an Empire
I'm not going to lie, this movie was one of the best action flicks I've seen in my life. So great that I've been to the theatre twice to see it. If I had to choose, I would even say it's better than "300." If you're wondering what it is even about, I got you covered. Just to generalize, without any historical references, this movie is set in the time period before, during, and after the events taken place in "300." The action is hard, slow, and clever. So much can be said about this movie but I would honestly hate to spoil anything. Gear up, brace yourselves and go spend the horrendous price of a movie ticket because you will have your mind grapes obliterated.





No comments:

Post a Comment