Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Affair with Scandal












First of all, I don't want to spoil anything throughout this post and secondly, I'm not really sure what made me finally sit down to watch this show but I don't care. I get up to this show and I fall asleep to this show. I'm pretty sure I've even had dreams about this show. I love how one minute I'm predicting what will happen and then it turns out to be the complete opposite. Getting into it was easy. The story of a woman that's had an affair with the President is always interesting but what's even better is that it's so much more than that. Each character of Olivia Pope's firm has a back story that reels you in for more. Then, there is the story of "Defiance." We don't get this story until a little later but we were shown bits and pieces of the characters that originated this conspiracy pretty early. Those are all the story lines that go between the ever struggling relationship between Fitz and Olivia. If you love to watch a show that has deep, intertwined stories with characters that are strong and even flawed, this will quench your everlasting thirst for an interesting watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment